Our Promise To You
Quality assured therapy services
Your therapist will always talk with you about whether your therapy is working and tell you if you need something different.
We make you this promise because all our qualified and registered therapists have the experience and tools available to them to know. This is because our therapists have at least two years experience of delivering therapy in private practice over and above any other therapy setting. So our therapists know what concerns and issues people bring to private counselling and therapy.
Your therapist will be:
- Fully trained to meet either the accredited registers of the Professional Standards Authority (PSA) or the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) regulator.
- Active member of leading professional bodies, commiting to the most established and rigorous Ethical Codes of Conduct and meeting standards for ongoing standards of care.
- Committed to professional development and reflective practice.
- Experienced therapists including the delivery of therapy in private practice settings.
Together as a team we have:
- Delivered over 100,000 therapy sessions
- Over 160 years of combined experience as therapists
- 96% satisfaction from clients who have completed feedback forms
Same Day Appointments
We can offer same day appointments for our services.
Call us now on 020 8996 9551
The sessions offer a secure, supportive and open environment. The pace of the conversation and unbiased facilitation helps resolve issues. Your mind is in a more clear space in the session which helps one talk and think through situations. ...
Can we help you?
Take our short survey to see if talking to us might be helpful.