Private and Confidential Therapy Services
Need to find the right person to talk to?
If you have only just started to look for help you maybe feeling confused or even overwhelmed by the choice of therapies and therapists available - we understand and are here to help.
Here at our Chiswick practice we offer you a warm and friendly welcome together with a choice of both male and female therapists bringing an outstanding breadth and depth of experience and expertise.
Can we help you?
Take our short survey to see if talking to us might be helpful.
Nicholas helped me following a difficult relationship break up which I was not able to move on from. His non judgemental and welcoming style made talking through my issues a lot easier. He helped me to look at things in a different way and ...
Same Day Appointments
We can offer same day appointments for our services. Call us now on 020 8996 9551
Counselling and Psychotherapy Services & Specialities
- Addiction Psychology Services
- Alcohol Addiction
- Anger Management
- Anger Management Psychology Services
- Anger Management Therapy
- Anger Therapy
- Anxiety and Stress Psychology Services
- Anxiety and Stress Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - ASD
- Bereavement Psychology Services
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depression
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Brief Therapy
- Businesses and Organisations
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Celebrity, fame, high public profile and wealth
- Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Child Psychology Services
- Child Psychotherapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - CFS/ME
- Chronic Loneliness
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - CBT
- Counselling for Men
- Couples Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- CT Mindfulness based cognitive therapy
- Depression Psychology Services
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Addiction
- Eating Disorder Psychology Services
- Eating Disorders
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Existential Therapy
- Family / Systemic Therapy
- Fertility / IVF
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gay (LGBT+)
- Gay (LGBT+) Psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic Therapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy
- Integrative Therapy
- Internet or TV Addiction
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Lack of Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage Therapy
- Neurolinguistic Psychotherapy
- Online Therapy
- Online Therapy & Counselling Services
- Panic Attack Psychology Services
- Panic Attacks
- Parenting Related Problems
- Person Centred Therapy
- Personality Disorders
- Pornography Addiction
- Postnatal Depression
- Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Relationship Therapy
- Risk Taking Behaviour
- Same Sex Couples
- Separation and Pre-Divorce Mediation
- Sex Addiction & Risky Behaviours
- Sexual Concerns
- Shopping Addiction
- Skype Counselling Services
- Skype Therapy Services
- Smoking Addiction
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Therapy Services
- Trauma - PTSD
Latest research shows the impact of Brexit on mental health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our article on Depression was published today in the Chiswick Herald.
The following article published in the Chiswick Herald on Friday the 29th March.
The following article was published in the Chiswick Herald on Friday the 15th March.
The following article appeared in the Chiswick Herald on the 1st February. Sometimes people with anxiety start to withdraw and avoid things, people and situations where they experience heightened anxiety. Avoidance is a valid coping mechanism and a tool that can facilitate recovery from trauma but if you or someone you know is gradually withdrawing with no decrease in anxiety then maybe its not the most helpful one! In fact this might be considered as “colluding” with anxiety, and ...